- How can I mark the resting place?
After a year you may apply to have a wooden plaque placed on the resting place.
- Can I put in plants?
You may plant spring bulbs such as snowdrops, crocus, bluebells and daffodils close to the tree but nothing else.
- Will Clovery always be here, what will happen when you are not here?
Yes Clovery will continue in perpetuity
- When can I visit?
Any time during daylight hours, the gates are never locked.
- Can I have a wooden coffin?
Yes, as long as the wood comes from a sustainable source and there are no metal or plastic handles or nameplates.
- Can you bury ashes?
Yes, we can either inter them in an eco-friendly container or lift a piece of turf and scatter them underneath.
- Are we allowed cut flowers on the resting place?
Yes, and on request we will sink a container to keep them fresh for longer.
- May I bring my dog?
Yes, dogs are welcome provided they do not cause a nuisance to others and any mess is cleaned up.
- Do we have to have someone to take the service?
No, you can organise that yourselves.
- How many people does the Hall for the Celebration of Life hold?
There are 90 seats and standing space for a further 30.